Friday, May 28, 2010

A Sweet Beginning

Hi! I'm Eliza and I have been creating fashion accessories since 2006. I have been on and off the fashion industry for four years. I first learned about creating fashion accessories at Negoskwela in Quezon City. In 2009, I studied Jewelry Making under the mentorship of Rencie Santos, an international jewelry designer based here in the Philippines.

This year, I'm trying to be brave to open up a shop on Etsy. I have been researching for months on how to go about it. Tonight, I let go of my fears on starting up a shop and named it "Tea With Marie." I want my creations to range from innocently dainty to fiercely luxurious. This year, I have incorporated fabrics in jewelry and also this year, I started creating hair accessories for brides to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment